Sunday, April 11, 2010

Snow and more snow at Cyrpress Mountain

Last Easter Sunday (1 week delayed post), my aunt brought me to Cypress mountain since we heard that there was fresh snow build up there from the past two days prior to that Sunday. This short trip made my day (or probably made my entire stay here in Vancouver this year well worth it!). I just did sightseeing, so no winter activity for me, but I wish I could! I just didn't have the correct attire and you'd have to rent these, that, etc etc. But sightseeing for me is sooo worth it already, especially from someone who lives in a tropical country? We don't see this at all in the Philippines. And fresh snow was beautiful. Truly beautiful.

Here's a nice view from the parking lot! Can you believe it? And there are people who go down those slopes!


Here I am in the lower parts of the mountain where you can do beginners lessons in skiing, snowshoeing, tobogganing, or even just play around.


More ski slopes! Here's where you'll find the skiers, snowboarders.


Snow is really beautiful! I'm very blessed to have finally seen the real deal!

1 comment:

Stevanie said...

Snow is really stunning. I agree with you :)