Wednesday, March 31, 2010

tea

I was looking for a good tea to buy in the grocery. This one aisle had a ton of choices, and I couldn't figure out what to buy, so I decided to go with this sampler box, where there are 9 flavors, 2 bags per flavor, 18 bags in total.

The sampler box had different kinds of flavors:
acai berry
cinnamon apple chamomile
blueberry superfruit
chamomile
lemon ginger
licorice spice
mango passionfruit
peppermint
wild raspberry

Flavors sound really interesting huh?

So far, I've tried a couple, and I just realized that good old regular tea is way better than these flavored ones. I tried the blueberry superfruit... I couldn't even finish 4 full gulps. I guess juice version will be good, but for tea? Never again. Peppermint was just too much to. The cinnamon was not as bad, but not something I would drink again. So far I think I've only enjoyed one so far - I think it's the lemon ginger (or was it the mango passionfruit).

All in all, I would recommend sticking to the regular flavors. At least that way you can finish them. Now I don't know how to finish this whole box. Maybe bring it back home? haha

6 comments:

ledabrigino said...

give it to me me me me please! :) hehehe

bev said...

Leda, you know what - I'll get you a whole box with all the weird flavors. Pasalubong ko sa iyo pag uwi ko.

m. said...

instant dandelion tea is delicious, it's not a strong flavour, it's really smooth. :)

cwitgo said...

Try Madagascar Vanilla Red. Love it!

Cindy said...

Lemon Ginger does sound good. Just got a new iced tea maker. I'll have to look for that one.

bev said...

@cwitgo
Madagascar Vanilla Red sounds intriguing. Wonder where we could get it here in Canada?