Tuesday, March 30, 2010

might be extended for another month

Our stay might be extended for another month. I've got mixed feelings about it as I was really excited to go home and be able to vote (I would be arriving May 10 - exactly election day). On another note, as I'm into adding more savings and investments these days, then this would definitely be a plus plus.

But, I've been hoping to vote for Gordon though (even though he probably won't win, but who knows right, one vote still counts).

Anyway...

I haven't really gone elsewhere during my stay. Good thing as I can save more, but I'm still disappointed that I cannot join my relatives when they go to Las Vegas for vacation this coming May. For some reason, they just happen to move the dates to the dates that I won't be able to come! Maybe that's a sign that I shouldn't go. Instead, just stay here, relax and save instead.

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

awww shux sayang vote mo, may tix ka na? move it by one day!!!

bev said...

Hey Leda, if ever ma extend ako, it'll be for another month - so probably June na uwi ko.