Saturday, March 13, 2010

Slushy Snow!

Vancouver hasn't had much snow this winter season (or almost none!). They even called the Vancouver Winter Olympic games as the Spring Olympics! So when I woke up today... It wasn't supposed to snow, and I thought I'd never see actual snow in the city streets, but it did!!



Actually the day before, it was wet snow. Apparently there were a couple of snow drop lets but mostly rain. So it's definitely a nice surprise to wake up with white snow all over the place!



However, with snow comes water and well... what was frustrating was, I had to walk to the office wearing my rubber shoes!! Rubber shoes is no good for snow day as you'll get your feet all wet!! Stupid me. But I didn't have any other option. So I just brought extra socks with me to the office. Nonetheless, though wet, probably one of the most memorable days of my life - my first time to see actual snow!

More pictures in my multiply account!

And I'm still hoping to be able to go do snow shoeing!

4 comments:

Shelby Lynn said...

Love your pictures.

ledabrigino said...

nice, i love the first pic! :)

mae said...

wow snow! :D

Jesson said...

wow the your picture is awesome