Thursday, June 16, 2011

gym, work

I missed yesterday and today's gym sessions. :( I'm so disappointed.
Missed it yesterday because I went to watch a movie instead, and I missed tonight because I was too tired from my stupid work these days. I need to do my circuit training tomorrow! And this coming Friday, I have a 10km run! Can't wait!

On the other hand, my work these days have been terrible, terrible. I hate it! I hate the shitty reporting work that for some reason, always goes back to me. I'm hoping for a miracle that everything will just go away, and that I can just go back to doing coding, and that's it. Perhaps, I ought to pray about it tonight.

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

6 yrs ago, i told myself, by age 25 i shouldn't be coding anymore. hehe!

pero ngayon! mas madali talaga yung tatanggap ka nalang ng utos ...at mag code. period. :)

bev said...

@Leda - I know! dati rati gusto pa natin maging manager, lead, whatever. Ngayon, pwede bang taga code na lang??