Tuesday, December 6, 2011

showbiz!

Our local showbiz news these days is quite exciting! First is the KC-Piolo breakup, and now, the Mo-Rhian issue.

I can't help myself not to react to the current showbiz talk of the town – the Rhian Ramos and Mo Twister issue.

To be honest, I feel really bad for Rhian. Supposed that what Mo’s alleged comments were true, isn’t it hard enough already for Rhian? And then here comes Mo, doing a kiss and tell. Definitely a no no. Real men don’t kiss and tell. Too bad. I don’t know how a person will be able to even overcome something like this. The trauma!

I think it was still Mo who divulged that video. I remember reading somewhere, correct me if I’m wrong, that before he was going to leave for the US, that he was going to divulge a secret to the masses. What a tool.

Let’s say Mo was really hurt by what happened, but I still think he should’ve kept things private. The same thing I can say to KC – she should’ve just not done that interview with Boy. Perhaps KC should’ve just done a Carmina… just keep quiet and let things pan out. Things like these are meant to be private, and not shared with the whole nation.

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

totally agree with you. Mo suddenly exploded like it's his own problem. nagttantrum na parang bata, sarili lang inisip.

and on KC, agree too! sa interview, when she said it was really hard to see your ex enjoying like nothing happened (and she said it while crying). i just shook my head thinking TSK TSK TSK that's not the way to move on, girl. go out and rejoice as well!

vyki said...

bagay c mo ska c kris aquino - sana cla magkatuluyan hehe :D