Thursday, December 29, 2011

heat!

We had a sumptuous meal last night at Edsa Shang’s HEAT! Haven’t been there for quite some time. It was a treat for our family, from a family relative. It was a great surprise and fun!

Highlight for me was probably when I met my uncle’s (ka age ko pero uncle ang tawag) girlfriend. Turns out, she’s two years younger than me, and also a graduate from ICA. Naturally, we ask if we have common friends. Small world, she’s cousins with my classmate from high school!

Funny thing is, when she was introduced to me, I heard Kim, but I wasn’t sure if I heard right. So I asked my mom, she said she thought her name was Gib. I asked my sister, she though her name was Gin? Ano ba talaga? Hindi ko tuloy siya makausap and matawag according sa name niya!

Since we have a common friend, I checked my friend’s FB. Unfortunately, there are too many Kims on the list, but there is one Gin – but wasn’t sure if that’s her. Kasi naka private ang profile. Anyway, for now, I’ll just call her Gin. haha

I ate a lot last night, yummy prime rib, and today, I’ll be having another sumptuous lunch at Peking Garden so I will go to the gym for now, and get some cardio workout first! After all, we exercise to eat!

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

iba pa pala yung peking garden sa heat! mmmm yum :)

bev said...

yep! magkaiba, pero ang sarap ng pecking duck sa pecking garden! yummy!