Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Piri piri part 2

When I got home earlier, I was surprised to find a huge bag of my favorite piri piri chips in the sofa!

morepiri1

Apparently, my Auntie Rosie from Toronto recently arrived and when she went to visit the family here at home, she brought this along! I was surprised she even got me one. Turns out, my aunt asked them to bring home piri piri chips for me!

But here’s what surprised me more. I went to the other room, and I saw this unidentified box in the middle of the room:

morepiri2

When I opened it, lo and behold, they actually sent me 4 more bags!!!

morepiri3

I don’t know what my aunts from Vancouver and Toronto were thinking. The three of them are currently in Chicago and when I had a skype chat with them just the other day, they told me that they bough a bag of piri piri chips from Canada and brought it all the way to Chicago for my brother to bring home for me. But I had no idea that they actually got me a bunch already and sent them over here via Auntie Rosie! Crazy ladies!

But I’m not complaining! I love these! Now I just need to run longer distances starting tomorrow at the gym! 5km will no longer be enough!

3 comments:

rhyschiu said...

naks. Maybe you were eating a bunch of them in Canada... and they noticed!

ledabrigino said...

SAVE ONE FOR MAY 5 PLEASE.... hehehe!

bev said...

@Leda - that's the plan! reserved na ito for May 5. haha