Monday, June 25, 2012

Updated Blog

I finally got to update bits and pieces of my blog. Blogger has improved a lot with its templates and edit tools that you really don’t need to do much. I’m no designer, thus, I was contented with the templates that blogger has to offer. After picking a red themed template, all I had to do was pick which fonts I wanted, what size, and viola, it’s done. But to add a bit of personal touch to the design, I created a very simple header. Took me a while to create it, had to revive my photoshop skills a bit too, though I used paint.net this time (I’m all for freeware now). The result is a bit better than a regular text, but I think there’s still a lot to improve. Maybe when I get blessed, for some reason, this late in the game of life, with some creative juices, I can finally turn this thing into something.

Next, to update and fix my labels!

5 comments:

rhyschiu said...

Nice header. But it would be better if it's bigger. And is it comic sans?

bev said...

Nope, not comic sans. I just downloaded some free font from the web!

ledabrigino said...

i like the font, looks like real handwriting :) maganda kung may pic/icon ka dun sa space sa left -- are u planning to put your pic there? :D

bev said...

@Leda - I was trying to put a picture on the left and right, but was unsuccessful. Bad quality. Not yet sure what I'm doing wrong.

ledabrigino said...

baka photoshop lang na sagot sa lahat :) hehe