Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Food!

I attended my friend’s wedding a few weeks back and what I remember from the wedding, aside from me doing having to do a slightly impromptu prayer in front of a ton of people, was the food.

I’ve been meaning to post this (yikes! 1 month delayed) but just wasn’t able to. It’s always been in the draft of my live writer. So here I am, finally posting these.

Unfortunately, I don’t have the names nor descriptions of these food, but what’s important is that they were all really really good. I remember having soup too. No idea why I wasn’t able to take a picture of it. They all look sumptuous. Reminds me of the numerous times I watched Top Chef. Presentation is as important as how the food tastes.

Of all the food below, the steak and mashed potato were my favorites. The mashed potato, in particular was the first of its kind that I tasted. Texture was different, and very yummy too. The best by far.

IMG_0014IMG_0019IMG_0020IMG_0026IMG_0027

By the way, the food here was from Crowne Plaza. Not bad. I thought it was better than the Lauriat I had at Edsa Shang. Or maybe it was just because I prefer this over Chinese.

No comments: