Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cleanup Day 3

With the impending arrival of: #1 twins and Grant next week, and #2 Grandpa and Grandma from Canada in two weeks time, I set out to do a week long clean up project for the house. The objective is to clean up all unnecessary documents, trash and random items that are still hanging around our house.

It is day 3 of my week long project clean up project, and it’s been tiring so far.

As soon as I got home, I started to tackle my office / brother’s old room / my room. I cannot believe how much dust has gathered on one of these open cabinets that we have. I found meters and meters long of LAN cables too! I even found old playstation games, as well as VHS tapes. Can you believe it? I don’t think this part of the house has been touched for years!

Amongst the junk and the dust could potentially come some prized items. Unfortunately I didn’t find any today. I did find one yesterday when I was cleaning up my trolley cabinet. I actually found the few St. Christopher tokens that I bought a few years back when I was in Montreal. My mom quickly got one to give out to her friend.

After working on it for an hour or so, I looked back at my finished product and well, it doesn’t seem like there’s any change at all. But if you look at the box of junk that I was able to pull out of the room, you’d wonder how all these fitted this room for a long time.

I am targetting another corner of the house tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll have enough energy left to do so.

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

i think you gave me one st christopher token (eto ba yung coin for travelers?) I was supposed to add that to our arrhae nung wedding, but completely overlooked it in the middle of wedding stress. hay! It's still with me though, nakatago lang sa valuables ko ;)

bev said...

Yep, that's the same one. I bought 3 kasi that time and you were the only one I gave that coin to. Naks.
Tago mo lang, blessed na din iyan. When I get the chance, I'll get another one, for Lou naman this time. Para pareho kayong binabantayan ni St. Christopher during your travels.