Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Gaining momentum

Finally, after the sub prime crisis, the PSE is now getting back up on its feet. With the DJ gaining record highs again last night, today will most definitely be an awesome day. Looks like my 9:30 am to 12 noon will be a very busy 2 and a half hours once again!

Yesterday, looks like MEG had a breakout reaching a high of 3.9 and closing at 3.85 with lots of foreign buying. At one time, there were 10M at selling side, and after refresh, the 10M disappeared just like that! I checked and saw that JP bought a whole bunch. By 3.75... Phil equity was practically eating the sellers!

To catch up, I bought my shares of GEO to try to buy and average down on my MEG. However, as luck would have it, my bids didn't get hit.

And now, looks like GEO's gonna be mighty fine today. We'll see if we can get back in.

Hoping for a really really good trading day today.

No comments: