Sunday, October 21, 2007

I miss my sister already.

It's been just a day when my sister got married, and here I am, in my room, and no big sister around.

100_3760

Yesterday was the big day that everyone prepared for for almost a year. My sister got married yesterday at Manila Cathedral and reception followed at EDSA Shangri-la hotel. I guess the reality that she won't be sleeping in our room last night only hit me when I gave a speech for her and her husband. I wasn't expecting to cry there right in front of the whole crowd of 500 guests! I had to cut my spontaneous speech just so to prevent myself from crying a river there in the stage.

I guess my younger sister said it best: "nakakalungkot, pero masaya pa din naman ako para kay achie."

And as I write this short entry down, I can't help but feel so lonely and sad. I miss my sister already.

No comments: