Friday, May 16, 2008

Credit Card!

Finally, after being rejected twice for my application for a credit card, I finally have one. It's a pre-approved credit card from ucpb. This comes right in time for me to use in case of emergency when I go on a long distance trip by mid June.

Of course, with this card, comes great responsibility. So I have to make sure I use it only when needed. I don't want to be charging a lot of unnecessary expenses, swiping the card here and there. The main reason why I wanted a credit card was really for purposes when I need to make purchases that requires a huge amount of money, and of course, during emergency.

3 comments:

Frank said...

This is the beginning of the end for your finances :p

I was going to comment on a different post but it seems to be missing. censorship?

bev said...

frank, kakailanganin ko kasi siya.

And regarding the different post, I am editing a couple of lines there before I repost it again. :P

Isaac said...

It's just a matter of discipline. Just don't get tricked into paying installment (except if it's 0%) since the interest and fees are considered highway robbery already.