Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yesterday's driving

Chase picked me up from work yesterday so he can practice his driving skills. He's been driving for quite some time now, but have not yet experienced driving in EDSA. And so yesterday, that's what he experienced - nightmare at EDSA. EDSA near SM North yesterday was sooooo traffic. I almost had a heart attack while he maneuvered his car through that ugly traffic. We even had to take a u-turn at one point instead of going straight, because if he did go straight, we would have been ticketed! Biruin mo, at one point, napasigaw talaga ako ng "Chase!!!! tigil mo!". Muntikan na kasi mabangga yung katabing fortuner. Haha I think my nervousness added even more to his nervousness!

Amidst all that trouble, thankfully, he got me home safe, and he was able to get home safe as well.

No comments: