Friday, July 24, 2009

Oregon here I come!

I'm going to Oregon Coast next weekend! Took a day off (friday) and since Monday's a holiday here, we'll be there for 4d/3n. It's a 7+ hour drive from Vancouver so we'll pretty much be spending half the day in the car. In fact, if we take another route, although it will take us around 8 hours of travel time (additional one hour), that route is a scenic drive, just beside the Oregon coast, which I heard was beautiful. But I think we'd be sticking to the shorter drive. I'm really looking forward to going to Multnomah Falls, heard that's a spectacular sight.

We were also looking at the map and routes see if we can drive to Forks Washington (Twilight setting) - but turns out, it's very much out of the way from our drive. So better luck next time!

I can't wait. This is my first major trip since I've been back here. Probably my first and last trip of this stay. I'm more focused on saving up this time around. :)

No comments: