Monday, July 6, 2009

yoga and some more

I just signed up for Hatha Yoga Beginner's classes for a month. It's only 4 sessions, every Tuesday night after work. If I enjoy it, I'll sign up for the more advanced Yoga scheduled on August.

I'm also planning to sign up for the gym in the office for my last two months here. I'm still thinking about it though, I'd do it more for the weights (toning) as I already jog in the mornings and do the grind.

I'm actually proud of myself. When I started running, I ran three ovals (well, not olympic size) and I was already tired. Now, I can run 10+ rounds, and even run 6km straight without pausing. Not bad. I really think I've improved. My next stop is 10km marathon, and probably hoping to lose a couple pounds of my fats. :)

1 comment:

ledabrigino said...

i tried hatha yoga for a while pero di ako nakalast ...after kase sha ng street dancing. pagod nako by then. hehe (and i enjoy street dance more) pero nice yan :)

bat gnon exercise noh? pag nakikita mo na effects, nakaka addict!