Thursday, January 21, 2010

some free time

I've had little development task over the past two weeks, which is a good thing because I haven't really had this much free time compared to last quarter of 2009. The free time has allowed me to watch tv, eat, sleep, etc. Just kidding! The free time has actually gotten me to work on my other random tasks at work, like improving our alarming system, fixing up some shell scripts I've had hanging around, etc. It's always nice to get something done that's been pending for quite a while because you've been prioritizing the projects before these "subtasks" but which may also be equally as important.

Aside from that, I've gotten better long and uninterrupted sleep this week compared to the past two weeks.

I feel quite good. Maybe since last weekend's release is done, and there's only one more release left for this month (this coming weekend), I'm very much looking forward to relaxing more.

I've also started listing down the things I'll be needing for my travel this coming Feb. Better be ready now than last minute (I experienced that the first time)!

No comments: