Monday, January 17, 2011

wedding and a tv show

Been very busy and tired the past week. I think it'll be like this in the next few weeks pa (or probably months). I told myself I will be anti social this past week so that I can catch up with work. I did catch up with work a bit, but still a long way to go.

My Cousin Ryan's Wedding

This week wouldn't have been complete if it were not for my cousin's wedding yesterday. As I didn't have time to get a new dress, a simply reused the old black dress I had in my closet. Same event, a wedding, but different crowd. I tried something different this time, I went to the parlor to get some nice eye makeup on. Leave it to the experts ika nga. Unfortunately... I didn't like the end result at all (or maybe I'm not used to it). I felt like it was too dark. See for yourself.


It was also the first time my nephew is part of the entourage. I still think he's too young to even listen to what he has to do. My brother had to "assist" him along the center aisle, and he even dropped what he was carrying. My sister and her husband couldn't make it, so it was only Grant who was there, thus, we were the babysitters.


Here are the newlyweds! I wish them all the best!

Pretty Little Liars

I now have a new tv show to watch. I'm still a fan of Grey's Anatomy and Bones. But this one now adds to the list of the tv shows I look forward to watching every week. It's a teeny bopper show, Desperate Housewives + Gossip Girl type. I finished up the first 12 episodes yesterday. Yes, I was a bum and a coach potato altogether.

The story revolves around a group of girls, who are being tormented by a mysterious person named 'A'. I think the reason why I like this show is that there's this mystery and intrigue aspect to it, and of course, there's this teeny bopper aspect to it, which I still love even though I've obviously outgrown that age. It's generally entertaining. Kinda reminds me of Gossip girl and Dawson's Creek too.

No comments: