Monday, March 19, 2012

Piri Piri

As much as I try my best to steer clear of junk foods, it’s just one of my weaknesses. And so when I learned that my grandparents are coming to the Philippines for a two month vacation, I took the opportunity to ask them to get me my favorite junk food – President’s Choice Piri Piri flavor chips!

Piri-Piri

If you love hot and spicy (very!) junk, then this is a must! I end up drinking a ton of water when feasting on this junk though. But nonetheless, I love it. On another note though, since I’ve been eating a ton of junk (and a lot of food lately), I have surprisingly gone to the gym and exercised a  whole lot more these past weeks. Just proves that we exercise so that we won’t feel guilty eating! haha

4 comments:

ledabrigino said...

waah looks yummy! i wonder, is this the same "peri peri" of peri peri chicken?! tried this in greenhills, and it's also spicy :)

bev said...

same idea... piri piri / peri peri = maanghang. uy love ko yung restaurant na yun, yung peri peri.

ledabrigino said...

yeah next time dun tayo! :) (teka, kumain na ba tayo dun? parang oo diba, yung nag greenhills tayo once, pero di ko maalala lahat ng details!)

bev said...

@Leda - ay oo nga, dun pala tayo kumain dati! hahaha lola na