Thursday, May 26, 2011

annoying take 2

We have an event tomorrow at the office where we can showcase our own cooking to different people. This event's been ongoing for the past three years and this year, we decided to join the event! As everyone might know, I'm not really a kitchen person, and so when we decided to join, I thought that maybe, I can prepare my mom's very very delicious leche flan. It's not the usual very creamy leche flan, which I don't like. I like it a bit thicker that the usual. And my mom's recipe is the best.

And so to prepare for this, I did a trial run of my leche flan last Monday. The result was a good old tasty leche flan but it had some flaws - it's not as soft as I wanted it to be. Perhaps this could be because it might have been cooked a little too much, and too high heat. But all in all, it tastes really good.

Since the event is tomorrow, I was going to prepare a new set of leche flan tonight again. The plan of action was, lower heat this time. I was excited to do that when my K.I.A. teammate (same one from my previous post) had to meddle in the affairs and wanted to change the recipe. Add this, add that. Whatever. I told him I didn't want to change the recipe but he insisted. While he was cracking the eggs (while changing my recipe), I left his side and went back to work in my laptop. And then he kept on calling me to help him out then out of my annoyance, I told him "No, recipe mo na naman iyan eh!" Haha... maldita noh. Sobrang inis.

I saw my landlady's reaction. I think she didn't know how to react because she probably knew I was annoyed. Strike 2 na ah. In two days!

Anyway, I still hope his leche flan is good. Because if it's not, I'm not going to say I made that. lol!

5 comments:

ledabrigino said...

haha naku, kairita nga. I think gets kita -- ako pa na lagi gusto magsolo ...kahit sa pagluluto actually. well, goodluck on the event (question pala, bat di nalang sha gumawa ng sarili nyang entry for the event...?)

bev said...

@leda - Yes, I'm ok with little tweaks here and there, pero kung yung main ingredient gusto mo palitan, that's gonna be irritating. Anyway, we didn't win the other categories like best dessert, etc, BUT, we won best team! haha

vyki said...

haha, bev baka nagpapapansin lng syo :P

sally said...

dahil nagkaron sya ng 2 annoying posts, curious na ako sino to (malaki chance na kilala ko to unless new hire lol)

bev said...

@sally - kilala mo. hahaha