Friday, May 27, 2011

Tea Cup

I didn't like tea before. But ever since I started going to Canada, for some reason, I ended up loving tea. Loving it so much that tea has become my water all day long. My usual drink were either earl grey's or the tea from Starbucks. I used them up because they were in a pouch. So no loose leafs there. And then one day, a colleague brought a huge stash, a ton of variety teas! There were so many different flavors, I didn't even know which one to choose. But the problem there was that they were loose leafs, and well, we don't want loose leafs in our drinks.

And thus, my other officemate, got me this:


A very very nice tea cup.

And the nice thing about it is that... look below, it has built in filtering system!


So technically, there are three parts to this cup: the cover, the filtering device, and the cup body. And what's even better is that you can remove the filtering and reseal the cup with just the cover and the body. Isn't it sooo cool?


Oh, and you won't notice it in the cup itself, but it's actually glass inside, and plastic or some other material outside. Which means, even though the tea is way hot, you won't feel it in your fingertips.

Beautiful isn't it? It makes tea taste better for some reason.

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

GUSTO KO NITO!!!! please please please give me one, then i'll say goodbye to my teapot i got in japan home (na ninenok na rin naman ng ate ko). eto sha:

http://ladiesrocker.livejournal.com/37637.html

;)

bev said...

@leda - you will have your wish by August (end of July)