Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Less than a week to go

In less than a week, I’ll be back in Manila.

As excited as I am to go back, I’m also sad to leave. I think this past 5 months was the best 5 months that I’ve had in Canada for the past three years. It might be because I did a lot of things this year, compared to the previous years.

1. Went to the gym regularly (3 – 4 times a week)

2. Got to go on a one week vacation to Quebec, Toronto, Montreal

3. Started running again

4. Watched a whole lot of movies (up to date na ulit ako!)

5. Went on two long hikes – Garibaldi and The Chief

6. Was able to do grouse grind again after two years!

7. Watched a live football game!

8. Shopped for myself a lot this time (instead of shopping for pasalubongs all the time).

9. Went out with friends more

10. Did a whole lot of work!

For some odd reason, I felt good again. True, I can’t wait to go back, but I’m going to miss what I have here again. After three years, I finally think I really won’t mind staying here for good.

3 comments:

vyki said...

waw, magmimigrate ka na? :D gus2 k din! :)

ledabrigino said...

maybe coz by now na outgrow mo na ang homesickness kaya mas nalove mo na canada this time ;) clap clap clap sa accomplishments! now, uwi na and aral para sa quiz night!!! :)

bev said...

@Leda - you're right. baka nga na outgrow ko na talaga yung homesickness, and then nakikita ko na yung all the positive things that this place gives and brings to me! :)

@Vyx - tara, migrate na! I highly recommend this place