Thursday, August 25, 2011

random thoughts

Have you ever had that feeling when you’re all happy and relaxed, where you feel like you’re doing things right, and then suddenly, you feel down the dumps, and things just aren’t working right?

That’s exactly what I’m feeling right now. I feel like happy days are over, and things will be getting serious in the next few days… and weeks, or even months.

Sometimes I think it’s just that I’m too hard on myself. Might be because I am a worrywart by heart? Or is it because I just hate failing? Too many things to consider, but one thing I’m sure of is that, I need to change this attitude of mine where I just can’t let go of things at once. And the bad thing about this is that it brings me too much unnecessary stress.

Not only is this about work, but something happened yesterday that suddenly woke me up from my deep slumber. And it had to do with me driving. Argh. I can’t get it out of my head!

So, my teammate suggested that perhaps, I need a long overdue break. Relax from work. Away from work, go on a long vacation, you name it. Now, that made me think about my plans for the rest of the year… perhaps, I’ll finally say yes to the long overdue trip that my friend’s been pushing me to go to… abangan ang decision!

2 comments:

vyki said...

i can relate bev, haha. bilis pa ng turnaround ng mood swings ko, hehe. prayers lng. everybody feels that way sometimes :)

bev said...

Thanks Vicky!