Monday, August 15, 2011

One week back

It’s so much fun to see my family and friends again in Manila!

I arrived back last Sunday morning from what was the best flight ever! Normally, the direct flight from Vancouver to Manila is actually a stopover flight from Las Vegas. It’s Vegas – Vancouver – Manila flight, and by the time plane’s in Vancouver, it’s already half full.

But in this case, the plane was not only new (with tv sets on each seat!!), but it was just half full! I had the whole three seats to myself! Which meant that I could lie down to sleep instead of sleeping sitting down!

Well, the food still wasn’t great but at least I got a terrific sleep and was able to watch a couple of movies as well (including Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson’s Catch me I’m Falling, which was funny by the way!).

I had a lot of things I wanted to do as I arrived back here in Manila. Top of the list is to go shopping, go back to gym and meet up with my friends!

And so, here’s what a summary of what I did for the few days after I got back.

Monday – Gym, Shopping, Derma

Tuesday – Quiz Nights

Wednesday – Badminton Training

Thursday – Shopping

Friday – Back to Work, Badminton Training

I think I was able to do quite a bit in a span of a week. I think I logged a lot of hours of workout via my badminton training. Also, I was able to do some shopping. Every time I am in Canada, my pants and shirts get old as those keep getting washed via the washing machine and dryer.

Now, what do I do this week…

I do have a 5k run this coming Sunday. I just came from the gym. I have Badminton Training on Wednesday and Friday.

How come these are all exercises that I’m doing? Haha

3 comments:

ledabrigino said...

welcome back! sana makalabas tayo soon! pepper lunch tayo or cafe breton!!! :)

vyki said...

waw, magaling ka na magbadminton? pde ka cguru sumama smen magbadminton nina karen pag sundays :) ako d marunong. hehehe

bev said...

@vyki - sige, kaunting practice pa ako then sama ako! hehe