Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Final Destination 5

When Marcy, Vicky and I planned to watch a movie at Trinoma yesterday, we were supposed to watch Crazy, Stupid, Love but the cinema was packed so we ended up watching Final Destination 5.

Final Destination is on its 5th and hopefully, last installment. This popular movie series has been making people cringe with expected yet “unexpected” deaths. I remember watching the first two installments in the movie house way back in college and as expected, the horrible deaths and expecting when the death will come is just cringe worthy! I remember watching parts 3 and 4 just in dvd so it wasn’t that bad.

I found watching Final Destination 5 to be very very stressful! I cannot believe Marcy put me through an hour and a half of this ordeal. I have to say though, it’s quite entertaining, except for the fact that you just wonder who gory the deaths will come out to be! I remember Vicky telling me “Bev, pangalawa pa lang yun!”.

Overall, the film is entertaining given its plot – you cheat death, death comes after you. Would I recommend it? I would say yes, because it’ll be fun to go through the whole thing with friends and see each other’s reaction! I saw Marcy cover her mouth with her hand a couple of times, and I knew Vicky wanted the movie to finish already!

I did notice that a couple of the scenes were shot in Vancouver! I knew the restaurant and the bridge where the initial accident occurred.

5 comments:

vyki said...

i had a nice time, bev! sa uulitin! :D

bev said...

Vyx, I had fun too! Next time ulit!

ledabrigino said...

when i watched the first one, i told myself i'll NEVER watch this again, ever. feeling ko kase paglabas ko ng sinehan mamamatay ako, yung freak na paraan pa. LOL. (and yes since then wala pa akong napanood na final destination, hahaha!)

bev said...

@Leda - It would've been fun if naisama ka namin last Monday! haha I can only imagine reaction mo!

ledabrigino said...

hay nako noh kung niyaya nyo ko id probably ask na mag shopping muna ako, tas meet nalang after. seriously. LOL.