Sunday, June 20, 2010

stupidity

It comes to a certain point that you'd realize that things just won't work out. You try your best to give it a shot, but if the other party in the relationship doesn't want to, who are you to force yourself to do it? Magmumukha ka lang tanga. I think that's what I've been like the past days and weeks. Tanga Tanga Tanga.

What's annoying is that alam ko na ngang nagtatanga tangahan ako, pero affected na affected pa din ako. I can't get myself to do something about it. Ang daya talaga ng kapalaran. Ang hirap.

If you were the one left behind by a guy, who has apparently already moved on way before he dropped the bombed on me, it's hard. I hope he doesn't do the same to other people too. I'm seeing this totally different person now. Jerk.

After all, he can't keep his mouth shut, of all places, sa FB pa nagpopost ng stupid stuff. Kaya irritating. Can't he respect me enough to just shutup? Well at least he finally blocked me from viewing his wall. Good for him. Good for me. At least he can further trash talk me there. I on the other hand, finally deactivated FB. It's no longer healthy for me. He was the one who broke it off. He was the one who decided by himself, surprising me altogether. Unfair. I had no idea at all.

I'm angry at him. He made me look stupid, he made me feel lousy. Basically, he made my life seems wrong for the moment. But is it worth mag mukmok about it? Eh siya naman nag move on na eh. Hindi eh. Hindi talaga worth it. Unfortunately, I have to admit that I am an emotional mess right now and I need to go through this. Thanks goodness for friends!

I hope he realizes later on what he did was wrong and unfair. I hope he realizes later on that things just don't work out like that. Hindi nakakatuwang manloko ng tao. And that's exactly what he did to me. Niloko niya ako. Stupid me fell for it.

No comments: