Tuesday, June 22, 2010

vacation!

I had a chance to talk to my team lead here and my manager from Canada about my current situation. Nothing specific, but it's more of just the state of mind I have right now (very distracted). And I asked for a 1-2 week vacation just to clear my mind, relax more. And with no hesitations, they allowed me to go. I was thinking first week of July, but they said better to start next week. Can you believe that? And here my manager asks if I had enough leaves and banked time, to make sure I don't go on vacation unpaid. What a boss! And tells me that we'll touch base a week into my vacation, and if I need another week or so, let him know.

Now how can you even leave if you have people like that who care so much about your personal well being?

5 comments:

vyki said...

awww.. true!

rest well, bev. u deserve the break! :)

ledabrigino said...

congrats!!! yeah so true, hirap magresign with such a good boss! :)

bev said...

Yep. But I need to keep myself busy these days! :)

mae said...

yup, you deserve to have a break. :) God bless! labas tayo ulit! miss na kita :)

bev said...

mae, I'll have all the time next week. :) kita kits then.