Saturday, June 12, 2010

team building activity

I had a wonderful time with my officemates yesterday! Awesome time. We planned a wall climbing team activity and then lunch at Italliani's right after work (in the morning!).

But the highlight was a pretty funny thing that happened right before we went to Market Market (we're coming from Discovery Ortigas Building).When I finally told my teammates a very interesting news... of course they were surprised, who wasn't anyway? And so, they became my official witnesses to the first thing I ever did in order to "close this huge chapter of my life".

At this point I'm pretty sure they had so many questions they wanted to ask me. And so, since we were leaving the office to go to Market, they had two options. Ride with me in my car, or ride with my other teammate who also brought a car. And guess what? These 4 friends of mine decided that riding my car with me will be better! Mga tsismosa at tsimoso! Funny thing is, they really stuck to their decision. I ended up having a fully loaded car (5 of us there) and Ronald, my other teammate, drove all alone to Market Market. LOL!! It was nice though, I learned a lot from them too. They never took side, they just told me that everything that happened, learn from it. That way, on the next relationship, you will be a better person altogether. Good point. Never thought about it that way.

Now in Market Market, as the Wall Climbing was going to open not until noon time, we decided to play Laser Xtreme first. And even though it was just 15 minutes short - it was a total body workout to say the least! And this game is just so much fun. I did end up having the lowest score though. Haha

But Wall Climbing was fun too. I was able to finish one wall, but was not able to finish the second wall - too angled already. I definitely need to go to the gym to build up my strength!!

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

nice, i wna try laser tag din! :)

bev said...

magandang team building activity. we can try it out some time.