Sunday, June 20, 2010

i remember a funny story

Thanks Vicky for reminding me of this funny story way back!

I remember one time while I was waiting for the EX in Greenbelt, there's this one guy who sat beside me and struck a conversation with me. I remember he surprised me by guessing my age correctly (if you know me in person, you probably won't be able to guess my age). And then we were talking about what he's doing, etc. he was a good conversationalist after all. But here's where the fun begins. He tells me that "you have a boyfriend right now right?" Me - "Yes". And then he continous on with "Hindi kayo magkakatuluyan. He's not the one." Whoopsie doo, and then he continious on by explaining to me na nahula din niya iyon sa friend niya dati. And his friend thanked him na she didn't stay any longer with that guy.

So I was like... "ohhhh... really?"

And then the EX comes by. Gets angry because I was talking with some random stranger, who is telling me we're not meant to be!

Funny now that I remember that story. He may be right after all! Only it was 4 years later that it was true. hahahaha

No comments: