Monday, December 6, 2010

Almost Christmas!

In line with the Christmas spirit, I've downloaded a ton of Christmas music to my ipod to keep me company on my day to day life. I feel Christmas already. The weather is cool, the house is all lit up, and everyone's in a good mood!

And another thing:

Christmas = gift giving.

And gift giving = shopping.

And so earlier I went to Toys R Us Coquitlam to look at its huge selection of toys. And holey moley! Ang ganda doon sa loob. So big! I feel very Christmassy. So we looked around and these are the toys we got (see below picture). Actually, I only bought two toys for my nephew and inaanak. The rest, my aunt bought at ipapadala sa akin.


Here's my surprise for my nephew Grant - this is a special request from my sister.


I'll worry about how I will try to squeeze in all these (and my) stuff in my two luggages. Hehe. My packing skills will be put to test!!!

Of course, work work work muna this week. Pero next week, the plan is on Saturday, we're going to try out this Japanese Shabu Shabu. And then on Sunday - going to the US. I've been wanting to go there just for the Harry and David stores. And then will try to go to Seafood City in Seattle, apparently may newly opened Jollibee and Chowking doon!

2 comments:

ledabrigino said...

so.. pupunta kang seattle para mag jollibee and chowking? haha

bev said...

@Leda - You are correct. Nasa agenda ko yun for this Sunday. hehe