Monday, December 20, 2010

Going home...

My last weekend here in Canada. Oh how I'll miss this place. How fast time flies. It's already been a month.

Finished my initial packing last night. Finally. I have a lot more space and around 5kgs left to spare. Not bad. I'm usually tight with the weight so this is definitely a welcome relief. I cannot wait to go back home. See my family. See my friends.

I will leave my Canada journey with this picture and quote to sum up what I've learned from my one month "hiatus" from the "real world":

To New Adventures
Liz Gilbert:

In the end, I've come to believe in something I call "The Physics of the Quest." A force in nature governed by laws as real as the laws of gravity. The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this: If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you.

2 comments:

vyki said...

love the pic! :D snoww!! kelan kaya ako makakaexperience nyan? hehe

bev said...

tara, punta ka dito!