Sunday, December 5, 2010

Old Times

I was browsing through old facebook pictures... and I found these!


I believe this was 4th year college. Somewhere in Luneta area. Can't remember the name. It's a small butterfly place yata. We should go back there some time and have coffee. May mini cafe siya sa loob. I don't know if it's still there though. Do you know I still have Jansport bag? I still use it every now and then. That's actually not mine, it's my sister's, but I use it anyway.


And then here's another one. I remember this, one of the last few days in college. We had a huge lunch out in KFC to celebrate! Yes, those were the days.

And now... look at us.


I think si Marcy ata ang biggest change (physically anyway!) haha. Compare mo naman to before and after.

It's nice to reminisce knowing that it's been a long road since. A lot has changed in us through the years and hopefully we've become a better and wiser person too. Who would've thought that we'd end up in this place right now? I wonder what we'll be like in the next 5 years.

I ask myself that, where will I be in the next 5 years? All the paths seem to tell me that I need to make a drastic change, maybe a drastic decision even. I am very confused. So much things to think about. I'd just have to continue praying to God that He will guide me to the right path. Sabi nga nila, all you have to do is trust Him. We may not know why things are the way they are right now, but just trust Him. He knows what he's doing.

7 comments:

Elaine said...

i think the 1st pic was taken in Manila Orchidarium, bioclass <--the best sci elective course =)

i totally, agree! you wouldn't imagine what you'll be and everything's gonna be after 10years (imagine mo, 10year ago na un!=). You just gotta have faith to the One-Who's-Absolutely-in-Control-Over-All-Things!

bev said...

Elaine - yes, yun nga yun! Manila Orchidarium! We've aged! And yes, trust lang daw talaga. That's the key.

ledabrigino said...

di nagbabago mukha mo, buhok lang :)

Anonymous said...

I agree! God knows what He is doing. He has good plans! Thanks for the friendship. It will be long way to go but trust that we can make it through. Nandito lang kami lagi. :)

bev said...

@Mae - thanks Mae!

sally said...

hahaha nakakamiss maging nene lang at walang inaalalang malalaking responsibility (grades lang). pero syempre mas marami na tayong kayang gawin ngayon dahil nga may work tayo hehe.. at nakakamiss maging ganun kapayat!hahaha!

bev said...

@Sally - payat ka pa din naman hanggang ngayon!