Saturday, December 4, 2010

Laptop = Waldas

My waldas days is not yet over, apparently.

And I finally got to buy my new laptop!



So the plan was just to buy a netbook. Something to play around with, and surf, chat, the usual. So while at Best Buy store earlier, I just couldn't get myself to buy the little netbooks there. For some reason, I'm just not impressed and convinced.  So I ended up getting the way pricier piece of toy - HP Pavillion dm4.

14 inches
2 kg (with battery)
i5!!
4 gig memory
500 gb HD

Pretty good specs. Hopefully this'll last me for the next 5 years or so. I'm sick and tired of my Acer Aspire. From day one may problema na. And mukhang nasisira na yung USB ports nito and I just don't like it anymore. Mainit pa!

So that's another thing crossed out from my list of "things to buy". I better start saving again. Been purchasing stuff here and there. Walang kapaguran.

4 comments:

vyki said...

woot! materialism rules! hehehe :)

bev said...

yes, materialism is the name of the game! lol!
As leda says, low eq daw ako these days. :)

ledabrigino said...

i like the cover design and color, sosyal! :)

bev said...

@Leda - yep... altec lansing yung case pala, apparently. and the hp logo lights up kapag naka on yung lappy.