Friday, November 12, 2010

SNES and Secret of Mana

The past few days, I've come back to the kid in me and decided to play one of the best Role Playing Games ever made in the history of the Nintendo game console - Secret of Mana. We don't have our Super Nintendo (SNES) anymore so my brother taught me how to setup an emulator, including using an actual playstation controller to simulate the original SNES controller.


I love this game, even before Final Fantasy VII (This is the only version of Final Fantasy that I enjoyed playing). I always enjoyed naming the three main characters of this game! I also liked the level up, skill up concept.

For some reason, this game comes to my mind when we talk about SNES. SNES was a popular game console that came out right after Nintendo, and right before the Sony Play Station (PS1). I still remember the days when my brother and I will fight for who plays the game console. The last game console we had was PS1. I guess we all got over game consoles after that. It's either we're getting older, or that personal computers just took over our lives.

No comments: