Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Winter @ Vancouver

I'm back in Vancouver. This is a very welcome blessing for me. Gives me a chance to get a "relaxation" out of it. I'll just be here for a month, for work. When they asked me if I wanted to go back, I didn't hesitate. It would be nice to go away and experience something new again.

My flight was delayed for an hour, and then when I arrived in Vancouver airport, I couldn't find my other luggage! No luggages were coming out of the carousel so I was in panic mode. That missing bag contained all my clothes! Good thing I heard someone say that there were still some luggages on a different area. Whew, lo and behold, my luggage was there!

When I got here, snow everywhere! Very cold temperatures. And so I ended up having to buy leg warmers and body warmer. Had to borrow my friend's bonnet and wear gloves too. Next is to buy my boots! Yehey, nagkarason ulit bumili. hahaha By 5 pm, it's already like 10 pm. Too dark outside.

So here's the one picture I have of the snow... this is the view from my room:


Snow's melting, but they say it's going to snow some more in a couple of days. Not really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

ledabrigino said...

as they say, ganda lang isipin, ganda rin picturan ...but it's not really fun pag sobrang lamig. haha!