Friday, November 26, 2010

Winter @ Vancouver Part II

Here's what I woke up to today:



And it's still snowing!! I knew it, I should've brought my laptop home yesterday so I can work from home. Now I need to go to the office.

Good thing I bought those nasty expensive winter boots last night. I'm going to use them for the next n years (If I get to experience another winter) or maybe just forever.


I have my bonnet, scarf, jackets, gloves, warmers, boots ready. I'm off to go to work.

Update

My new boots worked perfectly fine! My feet was warm, and dry. And it wasn't slippery so it's worth the $124 so far. You get to eat chunks of ice every now and then when you're walking, so I opted to use my umbrella to shield me from the droplets. Right now, from my office view (where I'm sitting at - I'll post pictures later), seems like the snow is getting more intense. It's like raining hard, except snow. So vision's pretty.

New experience for me again! I love it when we travel. We always experience something new.

3 comments:

ledabrigino said...

whoa, all white! dunno if it's a good scenery, or depressing? hehe!

bev said...

it's beautiful... but kapag naging slushy na and muddy, ugly.

Ang sarap naglaro kami sa snow kanina. Wished you guys were here, ma eenjoy natin magbatuhan ng snowballs sa isa't isa. haha

ledabrigino said...

yeahhh that would be fun. saka na, onting asenso pa.. hehehe!